The June issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- the economy’s impact on law libraries
- how to balance personal and professional responsibilities — and stay sane
- announcement of the Gallagher and Andrews Award winners
- your survival guide to Wahington, D.C.
- Kevin Bacon and public relations, the death of the listserv, and more.
Also, readers respond to this month’s “Member to Member” question: Who is or was your favorite Supreme Court justice and why?
Paper copies mailed out to members on Monday, May 25, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.