The July issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- Great ideas for your library’s display case
- A new perspective on the value of academic law libraries
- The online wine sales debate
- How to leave your job gracefully
- Why access to justice is important
- A fable with an urgent message
Also, readers respond to this month’s “Member to Member” question: What topic or article title would you like to see in Spectrum?
Paper copies will mail out to members tomorrow, Thursday, June 24, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.