The November 2008 issue of AALL Spectrum is available in PDF format on AALLNET. This month’s articles feature:
- implementing a federated search product
- how to conduct a communications audit
- teaching legal research abroad
- a review of J Journal
- how customer service ensures the library’s relevance
- a look at law firm records managers
- AALL’s work with the Self Represented Litigation Network
- a newer law librarian’s perspective on attending his second AALL Annual Meeting.
The “Member to Member” responses provide a long list of blogs and bloggers that AALL members read.
Paper copies of Spectrum are scheduled to mail out this Friday, October 24, so watch for them to hit your mailboxes soon.