The December issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles feature:
- how to use online collaborative tools for long-distance teamwork
- a call for photographers for the 2009 Day in the Life photo contest
- why setting legal research benchmarks creates more effective training in law firms
- law libraries can save both energy and money with eco-friendly policies
- a quick-start guide to international legal research
- how to show upper management what law librarians do for them.
The “Member to Member” responses provide more tips on going green at work or at home.
Paper copies mailed out to members on Friday, November 21, so look for them to hit your mailboxes soon.
Lastly, we would like to apologize in advance for the printing error on the paper copy of the Members’ Briefing. Due to a printer error, the file name appears over the text on all four pages; the online version of the Members’ Briefing is correct. AALL Spectrum apologizes for the error, and we are working with our printer to get compensation for the error and to ensure that it does not occur again in the future.