The February issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles feature:
- a librarian’s roadtrip to extend services statewide
- how to be a brand ambassador (Hint: Don’t emulate the big three auto execs.)
- why understanding personality types is the secret to improved communication
- the Carnegie Report’s take on the role of librarians in educating lawyers
- what you and your vendors have in common and how to use it to your advantage
- how AALL members are building partnerships to benefit the legal community
- time management and planning strategies from AALL presidents
The “Member to Member” responses explore the surprises that come with new jobs.
Paper copies mailed out to members on Tuesday, January 27, so look for them to hit your mailboxes soon.