The March issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles feature:
- a look at the agreements you make when you participate in Web 2.0
- the future of shrinking print reference collections
- a review of a guide to the lawyer-client relationship
- how the Americans with Disabilities Act addresses animals in your library
- a display case for the 21st century
- one member’s experience at the AALL Leadership Academy
The “Member to Member” responses offer perspectives on how the economy has changed the demands of jobs in law librarianship.
Paper copies will mail out to members on Wednesday, February 25, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.