The April issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles feature:
- tips for researching international human rights law
- a first-hand look at legal research and library science in China
- using the wiki concept to solve copyright questions
- ideas to jumpstart your National Library Week celebration
- outcomes of the Computing Services Special Interest Section’s Web 2.0 Challenge
- your guide to the many attractions in Washington, D.C., site of this year’s Annual Meeting
The “Member to Member” responses explore your colleagues’ favorite work-related and recreational reading.
Paper copies will mail out to members today, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.