The May issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- the ninth annual AALL Spectrum architecture series
- a look at recent scholarship by academic law librarians
- how to use poster sessions effectively in legal research classes
- great outreach ideas from non-law librarians
- a guide to the amazing attractions outside of this year’s Annual Meeting destination
Keeping with this month’s architecture theme, the “Member to Member” responses explore your ideas for dream libraries.
Paper copies mailed out to members on Monday, April 27, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.