The July issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- Winners of the “Day in the Life of the Law Library Community” photo contest
- A look inside library downsizing in New York’s BigLaw community
- The value of Facebook in the law library
- Your guide to preparing for a firm merger or acquisition
- BCIT: Bloomberg’s citation function
- The PACER balancing act
Also, readers respond to this month’s “Member to Member” question: What “Member to Member” question would you like to see?
Paper copies mailed out to members on Thursday, June 25, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.