The December issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- Frustrated? Your computer may know how you feel
- The new frontier in online information access
- One library’s use of technology to connect with the past
- How you could save a ton on your student loans
- Connecting to law students in 140 characters or less
- Staying sane when you’re short-staffed
- The essential role of circulation employees
Also, readers respond to this month’s “Member to Member” question: What qualities do great supervisors have in common?
Paper copies mailed out to members on Wednesday, November 23, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.