The March issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- For unemployed librarians: thoughts from a colleague who’s been there
- Get ready to advance your career in the next decade
- Tales of librarians who led the way in creating beneficial institutional partnerships
- A no-nonsense look at cost-recovery
- The future of legal education
- How to use the principles of marketing to your library’s advantage
Also, readers respond to this month’s “Member to Member” question: What is your best tip, advice, and/or technique for teaching or training legal research?
Paper copies mailed out to members on Wednesday, February 24, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.