The April issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- Real-life lessons you didn’t learn in library school
- How to create great library training sessions
- Your guide to panic-free website updates
- Why it’s great to be a librarian–and how to be a better one
- All about the Creative Commons licenses
- Essentials for new AALL Annual Meeting attendees
- A case study on creating CALI lessons
- Must-see attractions in Denver
Also, readers respond to this month’s “Member to Member” question: What do you wish you had been taught in law or library school?
Paper copies mailed out to members on Tuesday, March 23, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.