The June issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- Why you should be psyched about the Annual Meeting in Denver
- A look at legal research applications for smartphones
- AALL announces the winners of the Andrews Award and the Marian Gould Gallagher Award
- Inside Yale’s personal librarians program
- Leadership, mentoring, and Web 2.0
- The future of the world’s largest law library
- Two essentials to boost your PR
Also, readers respond to this month’s “Member to Member” question: What is your favorite application–real or imagined–for your pdf/smartphone?
Paper copies mailed out to members on Tuesday, May 25 so look for them in your mailboxes soon.