The December issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- A look at law librarians and the advancement of animal law
- The evolution of a law library radio show
- How to measure the return on investment for your library’s social media strategy
- Inside a revolutionary new joint JD/MSIS program
- A simple approach to excellent patron assistance, courtesy of Confucious
- Are you ready for the future of reference?
Also, readers respond to this month’s “Member to Member” question: If you could ask for a “holiday gift” for your library, what would it be?