The February issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s articles include:
- Capitalize on library accomplishments to boost PR
- Solutions for improving your workflow at an old job or organizing for a new one
- Inside a new Space and Telecommunications Law LLM degree program
- Are free online statutory codes good enough to meet users’ needs?
- Saving Connecticut’s Judicial Branch Law Libraries–The recent crisis and beyond
- Point/Counterpoint–AALL and legal publishers: Is there a conflict of interest?
- Also, readers respond to this month’s “Member to Member” question: Why did you become a law librarian?
Paper copies mailed out to members on January 25, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.