The March issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format.:
- Make yourself seen: boost your personal PR
- A primer on internet governance research
- Law librarians improve access for blind legal professionals
- Are LMAs really in the best interest of law librarians?
- A look back at 25 years of the Standing Committee on Lesbian and Gay Issues
- Legal research outreach to public libraries
- A theory on the evolution of the library
Also, readers respond to this month’s Member to Member question: “Who is your favorite patron and why?”
Paper copies mailed out to members on March 1 so look for them in your mailboxes soon.