The April issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format.:
- How to get the most “book” for your buck
- The delicate balance of academic understanding versus on-the-job experience
- Negotiating vendor contracts in your favor
- Faculty services librarians: 10 cheap easy ways to impress your patrons
- All about Philly: “The Place that Loves You Back”
- Legal research students falling asleep? Here’s a quick flick fix
- Public and law libraries: What can we learn from each other?
- Essential survival tips for the job seeker
Also, readers respond to this month’s Member to Member question: What is your favorite title change example and why?
Paper copies mailed out to members on March 31, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.