The September/October 2011 issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s issue includes:
- The University of Michigan Law Library’s successful awareness campaign
- Increasing the availability of legal information to the public
- The status of tenure and other sticky labor situations
- Applying the “Yirka Question” in law firm libraries
- Lessons learned from the AALLNET redesign
Also, readers respond to this month’s Member to Member question: Which e-reader do you use and why?
Paper copies mail out to members on September 28, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.