The December issue of AALL Spectrum is available online in PDF format. This month’s issue includes:
- A progress report on how law libraries are implementing discovery layer technology
- Partnering with ALA to raise the profile of law librarians
- What subtle distinctions teach us about authority
- Well-annotated deskbooks as the new center of the private law library
- The new normal library space: a complex and compact blend of print and online
Also, readers respond to this month’s Member to Member question: What are three items on your “bucket list”?
Paper copies mail out to members on December 1, so look for them in your mailboxes soon.