The February issue of AALL Spectrum is now available online in a PDF format. This issue includes:
- A judge uses skills she learned as a law librarian
- A law library’s experiences using SMART Technologies
- How libraries can assist faculty throughout the publication process
- The distinction between information and knowledge and how it helps define the role of law librarians
- Law library as place: what is the law firm equivalent of gaming night in the library?
Also, read responses to this month’s Member to Member question: What is one task or activity at work you wish you could drop?
Paper copies were mailed to members January 24, so expect yours to arrive soon!