The June issue of AALL Spectrum is now available online in a PDF format. This issue includes articles about:
- What’s planned for AALL’s 105th Annual Meeting in Boston
- Taking and returning from a leave of absence
- A law school library embedding librarians in clinics and seminars
- A law librarian’s takeaways from the 2011 World Business Forum
- The 2012 Marian Gould Gallagher Award and Andrews Bibliographical Award winners, as well as the new Hall of Fame inductees
You can also see two beautiful views from Auckland, New Zealand, and Charlotte, North Carolina, as well as read responses to this month’s Member to Member question: What’s coming up on your reading list?
Additionally, be sure to print this month’s Boston Survival Guide – available online only – and bring it along July 21-24.
Paper copies of the June issue were mailed to members May 29. Yours should arrive soon!